Wednesday 2 December 2009

what I like about beirut?

the sound, all of it...

and with "sound" I mean all the different kinds of instruments and noises they use, they play, they mix.

I mean the lyrics and the movements while dancing. his voice and all the voices when they sing together.

I mean the silence between notes and the noise between stops, the simplicity with which they do it.

I mean the streets they show in the videos, the corridors they walk on and the stairs they climb.

I mean the living rooms where they play and the conversations they probably have during beer and cigarette get-togethers

I mean their discussions about tabs and EPs I have never listened to.

with "sound" I even mean the songs they still didn’t make or even thought about...

Or the instruments they still didn’t try to add

basically... with "sound" I mean their everything.

So... here it goes my 5th locus focus beirut "sound" (after this one, this one , this one and also this one)...

A good sound, I mean.

BEIRUT - In the Mausoleum from The Flying Club Cup

1 comment:

Dunguinha said...

Eu tambem adoro os Beirut!!!!!!! =D