Wednesday 11 November 2009

The way I take… the run (a)way…

It’s close by, really close by...

It’s so close that sometimes it's difficult to remain inside the office and think of how unbearably close it really is.

It is normally my morning partner... running with me, or walking, or stopping, depending on my mood, on me, on everything around.

it runs with me together with the sun rising on the horizon, the clouds aligned as fog, some seagulls here, footsteps there, 1001 shells everywhere.

it walks with me together with the smell of the sea, the glances and the gentle breeze coming from the water and the noise of the waves crumbling on the golden sand.

it stops me once in a while (quite often lately) when the angry rain and the cold wind suddenly burst into life.


and that’s why it is so peacefully simple, so tempestuously beautiful, so something to run for.






2 comments:

CAP CRÉUS said...

Tens de aproveitar mais! Com tanta areia aí ao pé!
Pensa assim: Sempre que não estiver a chover e tu puderes, sigaaaa!
Bjos

Luna said...

hoje fui à chuva... e mesmo o céu nublado me fez bem =)

bjinhos