Friday 20 June 2008

forced holidays...

...never inspired anyone! There are no stories to tell and no will to find stories to tell!

it's funny that it is the feeling of an active life and of lack of time that gives us will and inspiration to do things that we have always wanted to do! but then, in the end, we don't do them thinking we don't have enough time (and the problem is that we really believe in that excuse)!

conclusion: if you feel inspired, you don't have time. If you have time, there's no inspiration at all! bahhh

moving along, everyone is working! and not knowing the day (and the place) of tomorrow also does not help me on the planning of short programmes that would keep me busy. but at least there are some interviews here and there (sometimes way out there, sometimes right here =D).

anyway, yesterday I had a pseudo-holiday =p I got into the car with my friend Lu and went to Maças beach (translation: apple's beach), where it should be a huge strong wind and few people in the beach... and it really was. =D

there was also a little sweet funny dog with a collar that, were it not for the collar, I would have taken him home =)







2 comments:

CAP CRÉUS said...

Não desmoralizes e ocupa-te!
Quanto ao cão, não levaste esse, mas há muitos mais por aí...:-)
bjos

pietro said...

Poor dog..surrounded from two girls taking picture with him..he remembers me someone..