Sunday 29 June 2008

ah pois é!!

- Inêssss, don't you remember? I don't believe you don't remember, how can't you?

- What, what catarina? What I don't remember? whaaaat?

- Inêssss how don't you remember? me and the other Inês are always talking about it... I don't believe you don't rememberrr!!!

- Whaaaaat? you are putting me nervous, tell tell!!!

- So, in our basic school (12-14 years old), don't you remember that there were 3 guys from the south of portugal and the islands that were living in Sporting (a really well known football portuguese team, really near my house... and which I really grrr!)? They were football players in the young sporting team, do you remember?

- Yes yes I remember. There was that one with curly hair, Fábio; there was also "Verdinho" (translation: little green guy), the one with the green eyes; and then there was the other one, really thin and really really quiet, what was his name? I don't remember!!! it was... hummmm, oh yes, it was Ronn... OH GOD, OH NO, NO,... is he who I think he is? is he?

- yes!!! (that kind of face: "yes Inês, dahhh!!!)

- WOW... NOOO!?!?!?! But, but, howww??? he was so so thin, and so so so quiet and shy, and quiet... how!?!

(some seconds)

but yesss... it's him I remember!... humm... I didn't know his first name was Cristiano!

lol

and that's it... the world is really small!!! that and the fact that I have a fish memory!!! =)


5 comments:

Manuel said...

e onde ele anda agora? pois...........

podia ser ao contrário... tu aí cheia de sucesso, sem tempo para escrever um blog... e ele a lembrar-se de ti:P

Há cada uma:P

beijo

andré said...

eiiish, da turma do ronaldo! pobre de mim que sempre tive tanto futebolista meu amigo que nunca saiu do sesimbra!

Luna said...

da turma não, da escola =) não sou assim tão esquecida ;)

Manchas said...

Parece que o Figo e o Simão andaram na ES da Cidade Universitária... Com esse teu percurso podias ter sido jogadora de futebol.

Luna said...

ta calado manchas que tu também lá estiveste!! lol ;)