Wednesday 12 March 2008

today I finally concluded that I AM ADDICTED TO BOOTS !!!
And well, if I already have a BIG collection in Portugal, I now also have a few more dutch boots!
the main advantage (and maybe the only one) is that the boots boxes I get are very useful to put my things inside and make my room seem more organized =)

I also enjoy (a lot!) earrings, but those don't give me any boxes! =(

ah, and I also discovered today that I like to see men that dress jeans with a suit coat, a shirt and merrell footwear! haha

Things that I dont like but that, unfortunately, have been my great companions lately are articles and more articles, this and also this:

2 comments:

Eva** said...

Articles are our flatmates too! Anyway, music, internet and your company make our work more pleasant and bearable! Cheers up!!! =)

andré said...

eu tb curto boé damos com merrel e blazers. :)