Monday 4 February 2008

...

When I was a little child, while all my girlfriends wanted to be butterflies, mermaids, bambies or even mother of children, I remember that I wanted to be a tiger or a lady lion. Their mixture of beauty, respect and velocity were just perfect for our plays. Furthermore, tigers and lions could always win bambies, butterflies, mermaids and mothers. =p
Later and because my dad was always bothering me about how important was to study, graduate and be someone important in my life, I, only to annoy him, decided that firewoman would be a good option.
Being like Einstein also ran through my head. It would be quite interesting to be so intelligent (an easy thing for me... =p) and admired by everyone. The only problem was the secondary effects... a crazy look!!!
Football or politics never came to my idea, maybe because I already had moral values and respect for people by that time.

After so many decisions and indecisions, choices and doubts, other options arose while I was getting older, mature and responsible (cof cof...): journalist, lawyer, teacher, among others... until I finally chose for science.
well, it is not that I regret it, but sometimes I don't know if it was the best option. For example, in an inspiration moment, last friday I burned two cottons in a row (two more to add to the huge list). =p


Maybe i should have chosen an artistic career. However, it is never too late. Since I already know about science, I could do Modern & Contemporary Art inspired on Science. For example, this one below should be in the Louvre don't you think so?


...maybe not!!!

haha

ps - my lab environment also doesn't help me on getting a normal scientific carrier...

(while my lunch)

but, actually, I even enjoy eating on the floor!!! =)

6 comments:

juicebox said...

alcatifa no chão é fixe!

pietro said...

I wanted to be a fireman, but all my friends were making stupid jokes about my red head and fire.. So I gave up.. Cruel fate!!!

CAP CRÉUS said...

Just...be happy in doing what you like!
Live life, enjoy yourself, and stay away from Portugal!
By the way, how many cotton balls since the first day?
Kind Regards,

Luna said...

hahaha

well, I already lost the count... many =p

tks for the words =)

portugal is good though... but first I need a good cv =p

Anonymous said...

Tiger is perfect! Well, almost... It is actually the second best choice: tigers are beaten by dragons! They are as beautiful, majestic and fast as tigers and, additionally, can burn cotton balls easily!
I hope not, but if you decide to abandon science, that would be my advise :)

MaRuKo said...

Well, you have a whole life ahead if you want to change for a while to try new experiences... or even do more than one thing at the same time... you're a resourceful girl so you can do whatever you want, but I also think that you should complete what you've started. It will make you feel better because you know you can accomplish all your goals and overcome any obstacle.
Tiger makes sense, but lady lion is ideal, since Leo is your Zodiac sign ;)
And your lab looks perfectly normal, apart the kind of emptiness and the chairs upside down in the back, while everyone is sit on the ground. :P
Big kiss...