Tuesday 5 February 2008

to those who have holiday (grrr...) and still didn't celebrate...

happy carnaval people!!!!

mine has already passed and it was in maastricht with teletubbies, people that I don't know who they were but that had sun glasses, people with horns, pandas that yell (a lot!), dedicated priests (I don't remember the name of these kind of priests...), hugs, jukeboxes (this one is for you alperce! =) ), sexy snow whites and capuccinos drinked by a straw (because it was so so so so cold that I didn't have courage to take out my extra special state-of-the-art gloves! (translation: luvas xpto especial de corrida!)!):











5 comments:

juicebox said...

aqui não há carnaval para ninguém :P não era padre borga o que querias dizer? :P **

andré said...

carnaval pausado

MaRuKo said...

Oh! Such incredible pictures... I'm sad (snif) that I missed all that fun (and seeing you shaking everwhere because of the cold weather :P). I have to add that I saw few young people dressed up for the Carnival when I was in Lisbon. Tststs, what a shame!
See you...

Nuno Miguel Melo Antunes said...

uau what a photo

My sister is amazing

Elegant Bee said...

Wow ! More costumes, &they're so creative !(:

&Thanks for the welcome. I like your tattoo !



&If you dont mind, i added you onto my enjoyable blogs(: