Thursday 7 February 2008

a post for the girls that want to do a tattoo!

today in the kitchen my friend (and roommate) Eva told me after looking at my neck:

- You are crazy!!! always complaining about waxing, and then in the end you have a tattoo!

well girls, actually, concerning to this subject, I am not crazy!

To those who want to do a tattoo but are afraid of the pain: WAXING HURTS MUCH MORE!!!! I would rather do a tattoo every 2 weeks if that could make all my undesirable body hair (I don't know the exact word to it in english, sorry) go away!!! =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ola Inês!
Sendo assim já não tenho tanto medo... :p

PS - em relação a uma conversa nossa no Natal deixo-te aqui isto http://www.abg.asso.fr/

beijinhos
Ana Sofia

Eva** said...

hahaha Luna, u are the best! =) Kisses!!!!

pietro said...

i