Tuesday 20 September 2016

I am not sleepy...
and when I am not sleepy and find myself alone in the brief silence of my house, I love watching new pictures that soon will become old, images of moments that I will soon remember as "my old times".

And I feel so peaceful when going through them while listening to new quiet songs. Songs that will also become old. Songs that my children will listen to in the "so 10's" radio stations.

These are my kind of "lonely" good evenings, in a house where my loved ones dream with their eyes closed while I dream awake... watching future old pictures and listening to future old songs before the sun rises and everyone wakes up and starts calling for the "mummy" and the "princess".:)

2 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nothing establishes a first connection very like pulling up to a gathering in something chic and glossy, isn't that so? In case you're voyaging universally, make sure to check the nearby principles of the street before you book your Islamabad auto rentals. Rawalpindi Rent a Car In a few regions, you may need to secure a worldwide permit, or an impermanent nearby traveler's allow, to work an engine vehicle. Once that is altogether squared away, you're good to go.