Wednesday 28 January 2015

a bit more...

I wish I had the time to be more of myself, of my music, of my baby, family, my people and pets.
I wish I had the time to be more of my good memories, my present, my questions and my dreams.
I wish I had the time to be more of nature and paradise, landscapes and animals and to fallow my instinct.
I wish I had more time to save the world, stop the weapons, be more of a traveler, of a mother, a wife, a friend.
I wish I had the free time I don't have to bring things together and stick to my principles. To worry about smiling rather than about my wallet, to trash what is useless and to live like there was no stress nor tomorrow.
I wish I had more time to Not spend it in front of technology or terrible news, to save the world again, to not be selfish, afraid or anguished.
I wish I had more time to learn how to listen, to not argue, to not yell, to whisper complements, be proud of who I am and not hurt anyone.
I wish I had free time to just do nothing, relax in front of the stars and listen to their stories. To read books, write poems for someone special, plant trees, make love, show my son a beautiful sunset and have more children.
I deeply wish I had more time to not be always wishing, to just feel the breeze of life as it comes, go with it and actually be... a bit more of myself.

1 comment:

Luna said...

There is not enough time anymore. All we can do is take the little we have and get the must of it.

^_^
Luna