Tuesday 4 January 2011

Music inspires me...

It has been a while since I don't find my new songs and lyrics that I deeply feel... and maybe that's why I also don't feel like writing.
I have the thoughts, the feelings, the emotions, and the all kind of moments with myself and the others... but I don't feel any words of inspiration to give.
Actually, many times I even feel I don't have time to inspire myself.

Anyway, I usually say that Silence is one of my favourite songs... it gives a good rhythm to practice some dance steps for the concert that is Life.
So maybe I need to look for new meaningful sounds, and be able to listen to my silence and feel some words about the Foxtrot that goes in my mind.

ps - I got one song yesterday though, which gave myself a silent moment to dance a bit and write this post. (obrigada joaosinho... é simplesmente linda! :) )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmhhhh ... can I be a bit ... provocative?

Luna said...

now I am curious

Anonymous said...

maybe you just have a "stronger" relief valve for your emotions and feelings.
:-)

Anonymous said...

...

Luna said...

maybe... it takes me to somewhere I dont know, but where I like to be. where I like being what I am there, feeling what I feel there, in that "somewhere". :)
why provocative? is there something I missed in your comment?

Anonymous said...

if there were something you missed, probably that would not have been so important to be caught!