Tuesday 6 July 2010

Into the sea

It’s difficult to know yourself enough and be able to decide your tomorrow.

Actually it's so difficult that sometimes I would like to just turn off my brain and not think anymore. Not think about the river of things that life is about: my dreams and harsh realities, my family and friends, the mistakes I did and the victories I had, my talents and weaknesses, the new challenges, my hobbies, the situations I avoid, the opportunities I shouldn’t miss.

And then I find myself between beautiful memories from my past and those great gatherings from my present, between places where I would like to be and landscapes I would love to see, between projects I plan to do, moments I enjoy to live and stories I wish to tell.

Is this being lost? And is it bad to be lost sometimes? Or is this all just a way of finding myself?

I don’t know... and I shouldn’t care.

I think it’s just better to follow the wave and let my tide decide the rise and the fall of the sea.
I think it's just better to dive and swim no matter what in that never-ending horizon of water.
I think it’s just better to feel that river of good things that life is about.

This is what I think... but maybe I shouldn’t think, maybe I am just lost, maybe it’s not so bad to be lost, maybe I am just finding myself.

3 comments:

João said...

We're all lost at this point in life, someway, somehow...

Just let it flow! :)

*

Anonymous said...

... or, maybe, you're just ... growing up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzc871P0UZo

Luna said...

indeed... let myself flow while I am lost, and while I am finding myself and growing from it.