Monday 14 June 2010

A moonlight on the beach

it's almost three o'clock in the morning...
but I still don't feel the dark.

I am already in my room, left the moon outside.

the bed says "hello"
my eyes say "goodnight"
I don't want to go.
But it’s so hard to fight.

So I try to stay awake...

...somewhere in a blue ocean
Of the kind I never forget.
Feeling the warm wind’s motion
And staring at the late sunset.

So I stay and I feel...

...the waves meeting my feet
while I lay down on the sand.
Almost falling asleep
deeply into the horizon’s end.

So suddenly I wake up...

With the sea in my mind
and a smile I cannot hide.
in my room with no light
and the moon still outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXb2a0WQek4&feature=PlayList&p=06F51E08A4E5D6EA&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=14

Luna said...

thank you... :$
I love it*