Thursday 17 December 2009

I am a bit away...

...but that's because the negative temperature outside put a (-) "minus" inside my head, which is not a bad thing given the fact that I spent the whole of last week thinking about my evening tomorrow...

which will be here...



but like this...



and with them...


i.e.: lisbon & bairro alto & night & probably the "janela da atalaia" bar & and the ones above. ;)

so...

I will just let you now with a "I hope you have a blablabla christmas full of nice blalala"...

...and also a lovely and blablabla killers christmas song (well, "lovely" is not exactly the word but ok... who cares!) ;)

The Killers - Don't Shoot Me Santa

(the original clip here)

Gotta pack now, so if you excuse me... Gotta go.

bye bye**

5 comments:

Maria said...

Ai que saudades do Verão!!! Estava com um ar tão saudável :) Amanhã lá estaremos!

andré said...

tão? vais perder um fim-de-semana de construção de homens de neve? tsc tsc

leo said...

eheh
Boas férias.

Luna said...

pois eu agr estou branca como um boneco de neve.

vou perder e com muito gosto dre... nao gosto do frio. nao gosto nao gosto nao gosto.

merci leo* bjinho

CAP CRÉUS said...

Boa viagem, aproveita bem as temperaturas altas na capital. E já agora, Bom Natal!