Wednesday 26 August 2009

I am (still) not on holidays...

but it seems that locus focus is.

it is probably a blog summer syndrome (or maybe a kind of Influenza B virus, I don’t know...).

the truth is that I feel a lack of words and inspiration (and also cerebral synapses every time I think about me almost in the south-western corner of europe, haha).

so, if you excuse me, I will continue with my silence and my synapses and let you with the Zebra of Jonh Butler Trio (below).

see you in the next (don't know when) story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ora portantos, ando pouco inspirada. E só a saudade do zé povinho, costa alentejana, da sangria do bairro e do pei(xinho) (também te adoro dré! =p) da Ericeira me têm causado certas comichões na cabeça.

até (pessoalmente) pa semana.

=)

2 comments:

João Rosa said...

...peixinho da Ericeira!

Alguém que me compreende!

andré said...

hiii, chaval, mas qual peixinho?