Monday 18 February 2008

sometimes I change my mind about what I like and sometimes I don't. sometimes I discover new things that I like and sometimes I want to forget that one day I liked them. sometimes there are things I want to like (such as beer... its very useful here! =p) and some others I just wanna keep myself far from liking them. sometimes I forget something I like and only eons later I find it again (like some musics lost in my pc or clothes lost in my closet...) and some other times I make sure that something I like does not go away. sometimes I change my way of liking something and other times I just like something in one way and one way only! sometimes there are things I know I will like forever and some others I feel myself liking them only because they happened in a special time, in a special place, near special someones (even if I didn't know them). =)

Anyway... saturday night was the blues festival in Delft. I confess that it isn't the kind of music I listen to every day, but it was the kind of thing that happened in a special time, in a special place, near special someones (that I did and did not know).

well, listen what I listened to (the way I listened to =p) on saturday night and I think you will like it in your own kind of way:



=)

3 comments:

MaRuKo said...

This time you went quite deep in your thoughts...
My tiny contribution is: changes (even small) and nostalgic moments, apparently without any relation, they lead to the same: they are part of life and should be good and healthy by breaking the routine and make oneself grow and progress, while keeping track of the past (good or bad moments, they make you what you are now).
To finish: “Crystallize your goals. Make a plan for achieving them and set yourself a deadline. Then, with supreme confidence, determination and disregard for obstacles and other people's criticisms, carry out your plan.” (Paul J. Meyer)

PS: The festival of blues in Delft was really nice and it’s a pity that it isn’t a little more often. The aura of Delft changed with that night.

Luna said...

mario ás vezes, peco desculpa, fico um concerto todo calada a ouvir =) e nao pk se passa alguma coisa de mal! simplesmente estou a ouvir e mergulhada num sitio qq k gosto de estar =)
eu gosto da nostalgia... gosto da nostalgia de uma musica, de uma paisagem, de uma foto...
é algo k acontece nao muitas vezes e kd acontece mostra um significado! =)

ps - se o festival acontecesse mais vezes perdia a piada... é bom assim! =)

bjinhos pati*

MaRuKo said...

Oh Luna, don’t say that or I start feeling a bit guilty. I didn’t know you listen to a concert by being there, but with your mind somewhere else. You told me that then, so I left you enjoying the rest of the concert. I’ll try not to break your zen moments from now on and leave you enjoying all the concert… ;)
And don’t dare to apologize for what you are :P I admire you for that. I was just surprised at first to find that you enjoyed music that way since, for example, when you enter a disco, you start dancing instantly… :P (yeah, I know, the kind of music is different)
Unfortunately, since we referred nostalgic moments, no photo of you that night could capture what was happening: your soul out of your body dancing in harmony with the music. ;)
Kiss

PS: Nop… I’ll stick to my opinion. 2 / 3 times a year would be ideal for me… :D