Saturday 23 February 2008

to her

To the one with whom I laughed
To my favorite lab partner
To the one I danced with
To the one with whom I got drunk ;)
To my catalan teacher
To the one with whom I spoke about everything
To the one I gave advises
To the one who gave me advises
To the one I hugged (a lot!)
To the one I carried in my bike
To the one with whom I tried to cook (but didn't let me) =p
To the one with whom I cryed
To the one with whom I smiled
To someone special
To the one I will never forget
To a forever friend
To you Marta...

...a never goodbye,

...a see you soon!!! =)


ps - and remember: We are the Best... so Fuck the Rest!!! =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot Ines!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You already know that I think the same about you!!!!!!
You have been a very important person for me in Delft!!!!! I will miss you a lot!!!!!!!
I hope we can meet soon in Barcelona!!!! or anywhere!!!!
Anyway, I know we will always be very closed friends!!!!!
I love you!!!!
We're the best,so......jeejejej

Kissessssssss from Catalonia!!!!!!!
marta

pietro said...

Welcome back to life Marta!!!!!!

andré said...

bye bye! :)