Wednesday 27 February 2008

A while ago me and Manel had a tiny little problem with a subject's grade: because of the new bolonha system, this subject stopped existing. Thus, it was decided that it's grade would be published as the grade of a new subject in our course.
So far so well, wasn't it I see the end of the semester arriving, the grades of the rest of the people being published and mine and manel's grades being let behind.

Since the email is our friend:

from me to the teacher:

Dear professor,

My name is Inês Antunes, nr. 51810, and I would like to ask you how it is my situation with the EBI-I grade, since I am one of the students which EBI-I's grade should be the one of ISIS's subject?
I am now doing my formal training in Delft, so it hasn't been possible to follow this process so well as I wanted to.
Thank you for your attention.
kind regards,
Inês

From her to me:

Hello Inês
thank you for reminding me about your grade. According to professor's Raquel instructions, your ISIS's grade will be published as EBI-I's grade.
Good internship.

Supposedly from me to Manel:

Manolo, the teacher forgot about us. Here is her answer, but I only reminded her about me. However, I think that reminding her about me, I also remind about you.
Anyway, here is the email I sent to her, in case that you wanna use it. =)
kiss kiss and good luck with your monography***

From her to me:

Inês
You have sent me this email by mistake, but your colleague's situation is the same as yours, i.e., he will have the ISIS's grade in EBI-I.

From me (a little bit (a lot!) worried) again to her:

Dear professor,
Sorry for the mistake.
Good afternoon,
Inês

from her again to me:

well, some times it happens but this one wasn't so serious.
Good work.
---------------

I don't know what did she mean with the "this one wasn't so serious". But I was lucky because I even like the teacher and, thus, it wasn't any 'bitch" in the email or some #$%#$^$ about the fact of she had forgotten us. Maybe it was that what she meant with the "this one wasn't so serious". =p

7 comments:

Ana said...

LOL. so tu;)

andré said...

eu percebo o "não foi grave", é que se tivesse sido eu a mandar o mail era de vaca para cima

hahahha

Joaninha said...

Ines.. dentro do azar..tenho que concordar que até tiveste sorte por não escreveres nada "mais grave". lolol
mas que deu para rir deu :p

beijinhos!!!

pietro said...

everyone seems to laugh..I would like too!! Where is the english version? the italian at least..

Luna said...

I must love you pietro!!! I already translated it (ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU... and because of some others too, BUT MAINLY BECAUSE OF YOU! OK italian???)!

I also thought about writting it in italian, but since I dont know (any) italian (only bad words that you teached me), I decided not to do it!

ps - the portuguese version is much better because it's the original one... anyway, you're right !!

pietro said...

Thank you!!!! It would have much more funny (not for you maybe) with some right words for the situation..you don't need the italian version..no one want to spaek italian..

CAP CRÉUS said...

Havia de ser bonito sim!
Um Mother****, ou C***sucker!:-)
Tiveste sorte sim.
E bom trabalho!
Bj