Monday 11 February 2008

A creepy story...

It all started on Saturday night, when we decided to go out and watch a movie in the cinema.
Well, everything was ok until the movie started: Cloverfield!

…a really good movie, but also compleeeetely terrifying.



It is so real and so agressive in each moment that, if I already yell a lot in terror movies, in this one I almost had a heart attack. Even the Blair Witch project didn’t make me feel as frightened as this one.

But the story does not end here... and since I am always with my camera, I also taped what came next, just like the guy in the movie did. =p



Is quite funny seeing people (us included) leaving the rooms and the building (not by the exit doors!) all relaxed, smiling and wondering about what the hell was happening… haha
I still don’t know what happened there but, since it was just after our movie ended, I think that someone who was also seing that movie really enjoyed it and decided to scare people by making the fire alarm go out.

4 comments:

MaRuKo said...

Did you really saw the whole movie? I though you kept your eyes shut for part of it. :P
That's too bad that neither Bruno or me or sit next to you, or adapting from Achmed: we would scare the crap out of you :P:P
Good movie, and moreover, really original way of filming it. And great episode afterwards. I think we will never have another one like that... :D
See you...

pietro said...

Yes, quite nice the movie..I think you should have pretended to be in life danger and go out from the cinema kicking and shouting..could you imagine???..by the way very sad to see Delft and don't be there..

Luna said...

sad to be in delft without you =(

pietro said...

sono